「オトメイト in ナンジャタウン 2014」Otomate in Nanjyatown
Apparently an Otomate event will be held Nanjyatown, a cat themed amusement park in East Ikebukuro.
For now have some of your favourite chibis in nekomimis
If I have converted any of you into a yowamushi pedal fan then I have successfully completed my mission. sorry not sorry.
New Home Is Where The Internet Is! Tumblr’s 10-page limit is keeping me from posting the whole thing, so head on over to the webcomic to read the rest (plus a blog post with Paris photos and doodles).
I’m going to Strasbourg tomorrow!!! I’m so excited. We might take a day trip into Germany and the Black Forest 8-D AHHHHHH. Back soon, love and hugs~
-Your friend Tally
Tally is not only an AMAZING comic artist but she’s living the dream! I hope my girls grow up and don’t let the constant yet abstract notion of fear dictate how they live in this world. Way to go Tally!! :D
I love this so much! As someone who’s only really started to travel in the last year, I totally get that initial terror. I’ve been pretty fortunate, and made so many friends all over the world. I went to Boston on a whim this weekend and got to spend an evening with comic people I met mostly through twitter - and everyone was wonderful. Yes, I got terrible food poisoning on the way home, but I also got to have barbecue and Manhattans with people who used to be strangers. Travel! It’s good for you.
The Japanese grammar packet I promised to hobosensei but really it’s for anyone to use.
I hope it’s a helpful start.
aAAAAH THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! ;_;
part 1 l part 2
i am so sorry to inform you this anime club AU still continues
part 1 l part 2
but what if onoda won the race with imaizumi at the very beginning so imaizumi must join animu club
How to suddenly become Sub-Zero of Mortal Kombat…
"go the fuck away im not dealing w ur snake shit today"
Erwin’s Toupée (part 1)
I’d like to apologize on behalf of myself
More game cgs on the ALICE=ALICE site—— USAGIS.
Kuro-usagi: Let me eat you……
You: [I have to say something before this gets too out of hand. Whenever he eats I get distracted.]
You: [But if it eases Kuro-usagi’s suffering even a little……]
Anata: Okay, if you want to, Kuro-usagi. Please go ahead and eat me.
Kuro-usagi: ….Unnn….nnnmm [noms]….. nnnnn…..
Anata: [The wound really hurts with every bite…… still when he’s eating, I wonder if I’m too distracted to even mind.]
Kuro-usagi: Nnn…. nmff…. Wanna… die. Kill…… me…… I want….. to die.
Death by Alice. Also, great rationalization there… I’ll just help him out by letting him EAT me. It’s a win-win!
OMG Rejet, Freud would have PUPPIES at all the oral fetish sex metaphor overdose!!!
Would like to seek the help of fellow otome gamers here in a survey for my friend’s research project in otome games! She’s holding a raffle/lucky draw as well for those who participate in the survey so please do help out if you can!
If you have a Japanese friend, you can also share a Japanese version of this survey here: http://www.instant.ly/s/2KSJM
Message from my friend, Xeiran:
Hello everyone, I am currently conducting otome game research in Japan at Kanazawa University. The focus of my research is on the difference between how foreigners and Japanese otome gamers perceive otome games and their darker aspects such as yanderes and twisted characters (and yes, the faculty actually okayed it!) . In order to compare between the two demographics, I’m conducting surveys in English and Japanese as well as interviewing otome gamers and otome game companies.
The survey itself is 35 questions, but to thank people for taking part in it I will be holding a raffle on July 6th 2014 with about 200 dollars (20000 yen) in otome games and goods as the prize. The current plan is for there to be between 3-5 winners depending on how many people take part.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could share this survey with your friends and anywhere you can!
*Special offer for the followers of brocon-con: Stand a chance to one of these babies when you take part in the survey!
Please do read the following carefully:
- As this is a survey for a research project, we are intending to gather data from people who have played at least one otome game.
- My friend will be holding a draw to give out otome games/merchandise to the lucky few who are taking the survey, but the followers of this blog will get to enter a special draw!
- You can stand a chance to win one of the above two keychains featuring the twins (aren’t they adorable!).
- To be eligible for this, please do indicate that you’re a follower of brocon-con in the comment box in the survey where you’re asked to enter an alias and email for the lucky draw. Please do remember to enter those three things (alias, email, indication that you’re a follower of brocon-con)! You can also specify which brother you’d prefer to get (no guarantee however!).
- There are other otome games/merchandise in the raffle, but if you indicate yourself as a follower of brocon-con, we will just include you in the draw for the keychains. If you are interested in the other otome game stuff that my friend is giving out, please do not indicate yourself as a follower of this blog.
- Two lucky winners will be picked out at random on 6 July 2014! Winners will be contacted via email.
- We ship everywhere! Unless you’re not living on Earth. We’ll need some more time before we are able to ship to an address out of Earth.
- I know it’s not much, but I still hope you can take a few minutes of your time to take the survey and help my friend!
From your fellow brocon,